Thursday, November 12, 2009

Survival of the Fittest


Passing a high school on a walk down 17th street, I uncovered the problems in dating, and possibly even human evolution. While I was literally flashed 3 times by girls in skirts they could blink, I also passed an equally aged boy in sheer amazement at the workings of the mechanical pencil. You hit the eraser, and lead comes out. As for the future teen pregnancy statistics, is this what I am competing against? I mean, I'm good... but I can't beat anyone out if they refuse to wear clothes... to school.

But maybe I'm just behind the times on all my thinking. Case and point, PLC's reaction to my recent debacle:

PLC: hold up, you thought you can meet a real person at a GIANTS game for goddsakes?
Me: I did. I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment